oh yeah heres a little pudgemike i did for draiky yesterday
There is only one suitable nickname for the Shiny Ursaring I found in Pokemon Y.
it shedding its layers soon
If you think all Black people’s blogs are “social justice” blogs, you’re racist.
I read some newspaper article recently that pretty much summed up Tumblr and the responses to it this way—privileged people who come here are shocked to see marginalized people talking about their experiences, so they think everyone’s just obsessed with social justice, rather than talking about their own lives.
College is a fucked up place
Finals fried this kid’s brain so bad that he’s trying to communicate with another planet to get him the fuck out of here before next year’s finals.
Joel Heyman by Joel Heyman.
I’m especially pleased with this border, though the whole piece makes me happy. I’m debating putting it in the kitchen.
What was the worst example?
I can’t pick among page after page of “one of them dies and I used ‘rain’ in the title”
okay the thing that is wrong with me is that now I’m trying to think of acceptable fics that might meet this description, including but not limited to:
- Pyrrha is a very friendly psychopomp, Jaune is a ghost who will not continue on to the afterlife and instead just KEEPS HANGING AROUND TO CHAT WHILE SHE DOES HER WORK oh no she likes the company
- Jaune the rubbish vampire and Pyrrha “dammit now I gotta be responsible for this daylight-vulnerable immortal” Nikos
- ridiculous gothic “”“horror”“” AU where Pyrrha is stalked by ghost of wronged man, hits ghost with a fireplace poker and tells him not to spy on her in the bathroom, promptly discovers ghosts can blush in horror
- ridiculous gothic “‘“horror”“” AU where Jaune buys fancy house for cheap, is informed it is haunted by ghost of wronged maiden, discovers wronged maiden is fairly over it and very sorry about the inconvenience but she can’t really move out seeing as she is buried here, so… roommates? she can do the dishes and is very interested in this electricity phenomenon
- died at 142 and 144 respectively after long and happy lives, now sit on clouds all day and spy on their 87 great-grandkids
- Jaune is really really really bad at Skyrim, keeps dying; Pyrrha pretends badly not to be amused
o h m y g o d